A step-by-step walk-through on how to keep your sneakers clean with Crep Protect #JDSTAYSHOME
Not sure how Crep Protects helps clean your sneakers? In this brief guide, we’ll walk you through it one step at a time, so you can keep ‘em sparkly clean all day every day – just make sure to get the steps right!
Crep Protect Cure Kit
- Inspect the Cure Kit and take the brush, solution and microfibre out from the kit.
- Have warm water ready and pour it into the contained plastic tray from the kit itself or have a small bowl ready.
- Dip the brush and apply a small amount of cleaning solution to the bristles of the brush.
- Carefully start brushing your trainers.
- You may start with the outsole/midsole first – and make sure to scrub it in a slow circular motion.
- Once cleaning commences, use your microfibre towel to wipe off the bubbles when formed.
- Rinse and repeat the same steps around the trainers until fully cleaned.
- After that, leave your sneakers to dry for 24 hours in a cool place before storing.
Crep Protect Spray
- Before actually applying the Crep Protect Spray, make sure that your sneakers are clean and dry.
- Learn how to clean your sneakers from the “Crep Protect Cure Kit” section.
- To start, shake the can well.
- After shaking, gauge a 20cm distance from the sneakers, and spray it in an evenly manner.
- Don’t over spray on a specified area.
- Leave it to dry for 10 minutes – and repeat the process again (this is called the double coating method).
- Make sure to spray it evenly and this time, leave it to dry for 15 minutes for best results.
- Once done, your sneakers are ready and it will last around 3 to 4 weeks before needing to be re-sprayed again.
- This varies by the weather – as it wouldn’t last that long if you’re wearing your trainers often under rain.
- The tin contains 12 pieces of these wipes.
- Take one from the tin and tear it open and remove the wipes.
- Use the smooth side for general cleaning for your trainers, on sensitive areas such as the suede
- Use the rough side for tougher marks and to clean your midsole/outsole.
- Wipes are meant for emergency cleaning as it is portable – so if your trainers are really dirty, give them a fast wipe before deep cleaning it with your “Crep Protect Cure Kit” when it’s convenient.
More Articles Like This
SNEAKERS | November 22, 2023
Black Friday Sale: Nike Air Force 1, adidas Superstar, Crocs and more!
SNEAKERS | November 7, 2023
11.11 SALE: Nike Vomero 5, New Balance 574, Crocs and more!
SNEAKERS | September 13, 2023